||Tallinn, Tallinna Ülikool, Narva mnt 25, T-410
||Teachers/lecturers of higher education
||To get an overview about assessment for learning and assessment methods.
||1. Coherence between learning outcomes and assessment methods
2. The core principles of formative assessment and summative assessment for supporting learning
3. Determine the suitability of different assessment methods
4. Principles for the preparation of assessment tasks
5. Self-assessment and peer-assessment
6. Compilation of assessment criteria. Student involvement in the development of assessment criteria.
7. Effective feedback process
8. Assessment of group project. Assessment of creative tasks
||Understands the principles of assessment for learning
Is able to follow the alignement of learning outcomes, teaching methods and assessment in their subject (constructive alignment)
Knows the principles of formative assessment and summative assessment and how to support the learners
Chooses the appropriate methods for assessing learning outcomes based on the subject
Is able to compile/define assessment criterias and provide feedback based on them
Knows key ideas for creativity and group work assessment
||works as a teachers/lecturers of higher education (teach students).
||short lecture, group discussions, pair work, practical exercises
||Tallinna Ülikooli tänapäevased õpperuumid
||Valdkonna arendaja ja uurija, varasem täiskasvanute koolitamise kogemus vähemalt 3 aastat.
||6 akadeemilist tundi (kontaktõpe 6 tundi)
|Document issued upon course completion
||0 EUR (osaleja, hinnale ei lisandu km)
|Minimum number of participants
||School of Educational Sciences, Ann Leppiman, 5146385, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register a group